With lettuce, hoisin mushrooms, grilled corn, avo, lime wedges, black beans
- 15 ml avocado oil
- 250 g white button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 45 ml hoisin sauce
- 400 g cooked brown rice
- 2 baby cos lettuces, leaves separated
- 2 fresh corns, cooked and grilled
- 1 red pepper, roasted and sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 45 ml olive oil
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms for 3 minutes.
Add the hoisin sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
Arrange the brown rice in the serving bowls and arrange the lettuce leaves on top.
Followed by the grilled mushrooms, corn, peppers, avocado and black beans.
Whisk the olive oil, vinegar and salt and milled black pepper together and drizzle over the salad.