This noodle soup snack is for the home office lunch while working. Mixed with mushrooms, bok choi and carrots.
- 1 tsp liquid stock concentrate, vegetable or mushroom
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- ⅔ cup cooked ramen / egg / rice noodles
- ½ cup bok choi, roughly sliced
- 1 cup portabellini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrot, julienned
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Handful fresh coriander
- Sesame seeds, for serving
- Sriracha / Sambal Oelek, for serving
- 1 cup boiling water, for serving
In the bottom of a large jar with a lid, mix together the liquid stock, soy sauce, miso paste and rice vinegar.
Layer in the noodles, bok choi, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions and coriander. Seal the jar with a lid and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. When you are ready for a quick and easy meal, remove the jar from the fridge.Boil the kettle. Carefully pour in 1 cup of boiling water until all the ingredients are covered. Briefly stir and leave to stand for 5 minutes and then stir everything together well. Top with some sesame seeds and add a little dash of your favourite Asian hot sauce if desired. Enjoy!